Langworthy Cornerstone is a large, modern, purpose built community centre in the Seedley & Langworthy area of Salford. The centre hosts and provides a wide range of services and activities for the local community and has a variety of both hourly rental rooms and office space available for hire. The centre is managed by a local charity called Langworthy Cornerstone Association and our main purpose is to improve the health & wellbeing of the people of Salford, especially those of Seedley & Langworthy
Cornerstone News July 2021
- Covid-19 update Great news! In line with Step 4 of the Government's easing of lockdown restrictions some of our activities have now restarted
- We are running a survey. Are there any other activities, groups or services that you would like to see at Langworthy Cornerstone? You can complete the survery online or print a copy off if you prefer and tell us your suggestions and ideas.
- We are looking for new board members.
- Covid Diary. If you would like to see what we have up to been since last March's first lockdown, we have been keeping an ongoing covid diary
- The Children's Centre remains closed. More information on childrens services can be found here www.facebook.com/Salford-Partnership-Family-Hubs-Early-Help-Service
During our events we display notices around the building indicating that we will be filming/taking photos for our website or other marketing, publicity and reports. We also seek verbal permission from parents/guardians before taking any photos of minors. If however, you see a photo displayed which you would like us to remove for any reason, please notify us and we will do so as soon as possible.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies